Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Classy this Card


Like so many of my cards, this one evolved as I went along. Cut Cardstock to size desired, I did 4" x 6", colour doesn't matter as it will be covered all over with torn pieces of masking tape. Using Tim Holtz distress inks of your choice colour, apply, blending each colour into the other. I stamped onto heat resistant plastic with gold ink and added embossing powder and heatgunned, applied over the masked card with jac paper. I applied ribbon and sentiment to label & sentiment to top, cut the heart with my cuttlebug and then ran it through again in embossing folder, coloured with distress inks and highlighted with gold buffing cream, then to finish off added dimensional glue, sprinkle of glitter and pearls. Giving it to the lovely ladies that do my nails today @ Tantastic, Upper Hutt.

No comments: