Friday, January 4, 2013

Card made with Silver Tape


I was given some silver tape at a retreat and didn't really know what to do with it, finally I have made a card using it. Cut a frame as per previous cards, glue on mesh, cogs (you could use anything that would give texture), cover with silver tape (which I think came from a hardware shop) and then colour with Alcohol Inks of your choice. With your embossing tools bring out detail around frame, mount on the BG which I embossed through the cuttlebug and coloured with alcohol inks also, rubbing rather than dabbing. The cogs were once again cut from Aluminium coloured with the same alcohol inks, accessories can be added like the clock and corner ornament and sentiment. Happy Birthday to my nephew Christopher, turning 20 tomorrow.

No comments: